Make your own Easter cookies now.
- 150 g of soft butter
- 2 1/2 dl of sugar, preferably a mixture of white and brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 heaping teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 g wheat flour
- 100 g of fine collected wheat
- 75 g of small, lightly cooked oatmeal
- 100 g coarsely chopped nuts (can be replaced with 75 g coconut and 25 g oatmeal)
- 150 g of coarsely chopped dark chocolate
Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon or spatula. Using two teaspoons, put the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper (don’t put it too tightly – they will float out) Or roll the dough into a sausage in baking paper, let it cool and cut it into slices.
Bake in a hot oven at 190 degrees for 10-12 minutes on the middle rail. Hot air oven; use 170ºC and cook several plates at the same time, read the instruction manual of your convection oven. Leave the cakes on the baking sheet for a few minutes before placing them on the rack and cool completely before placing them in the cake pan.
- Lightly toast/fry the nuts in a dry pan before chopping.
- If you have a nut allergy, you can replace the nuts with large oatmeal and coconut. Cakes can also be baked with dried fruits, nuts and coarse flour.
- Cool the cookies and store in an airtight container.